CLM Heaven in the Desert Healing Weekend
October 13-14, 2017 ~ Scottsdale, Arizona
Theme: Holy Encounters
Join us for the Heaven in the Desert Weekend
Take a mini Healing Weekend away in the Southwest Desert as Celebrating Life Ministries comes to Scottsdale, AZ for a "Heaven in the Desert" event. Make plans to attend our Friday Night AND All Day Saturday event where the healing of the soul and body come together, with Holy Encounters!
Save by registering for the Complete Weekend ($150, a $25 savings), or attend Friday Evening Only ($75) or Saturday Only ($100).
FRIDAY - October 13, 2017 - 7:30pm - 10:30pm
SATURDAY - October 14, 2017 - 9:30am - 4:00pm
(doors open one hour early)
SAVE $25 when you purchase the Combination of the Friday Night Healing Service with the ALL Day Saturday "Heaven in the Desert Healing Weekend." Limited Space Available! At our West of Heaven events in California we SOLD OUT and we expect to SELL OUT in Arizona too because of the healings that took place. The Presence was so palitiable for everyone present!
MEALS: Meals are on your own on Saturday.
REGISTRATION: There will no physical tickets sent to you for those who register for this event. Your name will be listed at the Registration Table upon entering the conference room. No Refunds after October 01, 2017!
Staying at the Retreat Center: There is VERY LIMITED rooms available with a two overnight stays at the Franciscan Renewal Center for that weekend. Please contract our Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to make reservations (double Occupancy required). First come, first served! Other options for hotels in the local area will be posted later!
SATURDAY ONLY: A Saturday Evening Healing Service will be offered to the "general public" for friends and family members of those who sign up and attend the Weekend event. Cost: $35 per person. Note: Those attending the 2 day healing event, the healing service is complimentary with your fee.
CONTACT: For more information on this special healing weekend contact: Olga Llerena at 650-619-4979.
Franciscan Renewal Center
5802 E. Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
The Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale, AZ is located just 9 miles north of the Phoenix International Airport (PHX).
Padre Paul along with Rev Robert Bearden and Rev Dana Duryea from San Francisco will be joining. We can't wait for you to experince these encounters "first hand" as we pray for everyone for healing, restoration and awakening; getting rid of depression, suicidal thoughts, cancers and diseases.
Padre Paul Funfsinn
Paul is co-founder of Celebrating Life Ministries with Ron Roth. Paul has a presence and power that moves people to tears when they are near him because of his relationship with the Divine. Experience his Love of the Father and Divine Mother and then watch your spiritual gifts begin to manifest in your own innate healing gifts. Leading prayer & healing services is his strength where signs and wonders follow.
Padre Paul has studied and worked along side of his spiritual mentor, Ron Roth, for over twenty-eight years until his passing. Paul now assumes the role of Spiritual Shepherd of Celebrating Life Ministries and continues to honor the healing legacy of Ron Roth. At this Four Day Healing Retreat, Padre Paul will share healing stories of how God has used him to "heal the sick" and "set people free" from oppression and negative energies. He will lead participants on this inner healing journey in finding where Heaven illuminates the Earth.
Come and let your hearts be set aflame with love!
Dana is an Ordained Spiritual Healer, a devoted Monk and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also the Founder/Director of the Foundation of Spiritual Development in San Rafael, California. Dana is a great teacher that keeps audiences on their toes as you never know what he might do next in his presentations.
Dana's love for science and the mystical adventures he undertakes has demonstrated to him that there is a Force, a Power and a Presence that leads us every single day by our senses, by our intuitions, and by tuning into the Universe where miracles happen. Dana's calming energy and wise observations of how energy works will change the way you see things and help participants find ways to tap into this fire that burns within always.
Robert is a crowd favorite here at CLM and other venues. Because of his devotion to the Divine in all that he says and does and the joy he brings to so many souls, he has been invited back to present some healing techniques from his travels to India earlier this year.
Robert is a Professed Monk, an Ordained Minister and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also an Awakened Oneness Trainer from his studies at the Oneness University in India and resides in San Fransisco, California.
For those needing a hotel room please contact your favorite hotel in the Scottsdale or Phoenix, AZ area. More information to come later!
Fragrance Free Environment
Upon your arrival please refrain from wearing frangrances of any kind out of respect for those who are allergic. Thank you.
Audio and Video Recording
All Celebrating Life Ministries events may be recorded and or photographed. Your participation, in whole or part, may be included in an audio or video program or a media publication to be published by Celebrating Life/Isaac Books. Your completed registration grants permission to Celebrating Life Ministries and Paul Funfsinn to publish or use the recordings or your picture.
IMPORTANT: NO PROFESSIONAL cameras, video or recording equipment are allowed at events unless approved by Celebrating Life. Feel free to use your digital cameras, smartphones and tablets to post to your Facebook, But NO videos will be allowed to be posted on any media boards/pages of any parts of the Healing Services, which includes Twitter and Instagram accounts.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event. If you have any questions please feel free to contact CLM.
Celebrating Life Ministries
P.O. Box 1064
La Salle, Illinois 61301
CLM Contact in AZ:
Olga Llerena at 650-619-4979 Email: email@example.com
About Celebrating Life Ministries:
The CLM Registration Fee is a 100% donation to our Ministry and is tax deductible.
Celebrating Life Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions to our organization are tax deductible, as CLM is classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
What others have said...
- "The Spring Retreat was a moving, heart-filling, life changing event this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I feel my personal connection with God so strongly again. I feel him flowing through me and in me and as me and as the world and everyone else. My heart is open to God again and I am in a flow of his love. When I pause and revel in His presence I find myself smiling and laughing for no reason. At the retreat I was able to sing again like my young self, ecstatically praising Him and loving him. My body was moved by Him and I wanted to cry from joy many times."
- "It was an incredible 4 days! You probably don’t remember, with everyone leaving at the time, but I shared with you that it had a profound effect on me. I have indeed been able to return to “stillness” and sit with the Divine… MUCH more easily than prior to the Retreat and also really have internalized Jesus… much closer … a true friend. Thank you, thank you!"
- "The first night of the retreat you talked about being broken in order to be rebuilt by the Holy Spirit. Both my brother and I were amongst the first to be called up to receive a blessing. Somehow we ended up standing next to each other, both of us in a bit of a daze and neither of us knowing what to expect. I remember holding onto his hand, my eyes closed. When you came to me, you said something like, "Let go of his hand. We come as individuals, not to carry our family. Surrender, let it be." I began sobbing and shaking, because some of my biggest fears are around separation, responsibility for my loved ones and potentially losing them as I continue on my spiritual path. When you asked me to let go, I fell to the floor in tears and couldn't move my body for quite some time. After the retreat, upon returning home I noticed that my "normal" triggers weren't lighting me up. I was also aware of an increase in the flow of love between myself, my children and my husband. Today Divine Presence is with me at work. I learned that God is good, that he is everywhere and that he truly wants what is best for each of us."
- "I experienced a feeling of Love for God and Self that was stronger than anything else/all secondary relationships, and this Love is getting stronger. It was the first time I experienced such a palpable feeling that had such strength, knowingness and grace with it, that I know that I am fully supported in my journey of living centered in my relationship with God. I love witnessing how God works in such playful and unexpected ways, yet always hearing us as we are learning to better hear Him/Her. I learned that just being Me is enough, and that is my service."
© CLM 2017
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List
Safe & Secure