CLM 4-Day Spring Retreat
Welcome to the Spring Retreat Ticket Office, your online location to purchase your Registration Fee and your All Inclusive Retreat Package, which includes 3 nights lodging PLUS 8 CLM inspired hotel meals.
IMPORTANT: All attendees are required to purchase BOTH the Registration Fee AND one of the two All Inclusive Retreat Packages offered below:
2017 CLM 4-Day Spring Healing Retreat
April 27-30, 2017 ~ Morristown, NJ
"Blessed Are We"
Make plans now to attend the Spring Retreat in Morristown, New Jersey with Padre Paul and his anointed guest presenters; Renee Plendl from Illinois, Dr. Rick Sheff, MD from Rode Island, Rev Robert Bearden & Rev Dana Duryea from California and our beautiful Musician, Angelika Schafer from California.
Our CLM Retreat team has created an amazing Four-Day Spring Healing Retreat for those who desire to go deeper with the Divine to heal and restore their lives! Don't miss out on Padre Paul's visit to the North Eastern part of our great nation. These retreats are something special...The Holy Spirit is moving in such extraordinary ways during these healing events.
If you're stuck in the same old, same old routines in life, then I challenge you to take a leap and join us. Let the Holy Spirit stir up your life and become BLESSED once again! ~ Padre Paul
View or print Spring Retreat Flyer
Padre Paul Funfsinn
Paul is co-founder of Celebrating Life Ministries with Ron Roth. Paul has a presence and power that moves people to tears when they are near him because of his relationship with the Divine. Experience his Love of the Father and Divine Mother and then watch your spiritual gifts begin to manifest in your own innate healing gifts. Leading prayer & healing services is his strength where signs and wonders follow.
Padre Paul has studied and worked along side of his spiritual mentor, Ron Roth, for over twenty-eight years until his passing. Paul now assumes the role of Spiritual Shepherd of Celebrating Life Ministries and continues to honor the healing legacy of Ron Roth. At this Four Day Healing Retreat, Padre Paul will share healing stories of how God has used him to "heal the sick" and "set people free" from oppression and negative energies. He will lead participants on this inner healing journey in finding where Heaven illuminates the Earth.
Come and let your hearts be set aflame with love!
Dana is an Ordained Spiritual Healer, a devoted Monk and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also the Founder/Director of the Foundation of Spiritual Development in San Rafael, California. Dana is a great teacher that keeps audiences on their toes as you never know what he might do next in his presentations.
Dana's love for science and the mystical adventures he undertakes has demonstrated to him that there is a Force, a Power and a Presence that leads us every single day by our senses, by our intuitions, and by tuning into the Universe where miracles happen. Dana's calming energy and wise observations of how energy works will change the way you see things and help participants find ways to tap into this fire that burns within always.
Robert is a crowd favorite here at CLM and other venues. Because of his devotion to the Divine in all that he says and does and the joy he brings to so many souls, he has been invited back to present some healing techniques from his travels to India earlier this year.
Robert is a Professed Monk, an Ordained Minister and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also an Awakened Oneness Trainer from his studies at the Oneness University in India and resides in San Fransisco, California.
Rick Sheff, MD
Rick Sheff, MD, is a nationally recognized leader, change agent, and prolific author who is dedicated to building a bridge from the science, medicine, and religion of today to the science, healing, and spirituality of tomorrow. His latest book, Joyfully Shattered: A Physician's Awakening at the Crossroads of Science and Spirituality, tells the true story of his journey from passionate atheist to tentative seeker, and finally to profound mystic. At the age of 60, Dr. Rick professed vows as a monk in the Spirit of Peace interfaith monastic community.
"Joyfully Shattered is the journey of a physician who became a mystic and now is an escort into the nature of the soul and what is possible for humankind. This is truly a profound book." - Carolyn Myss
Renee Plendl is a Registered Nurse. She graduated from the College of St. Therese (of Avila). She has practiced in a variety of areas including Adult Surgical Intensive Care, Pediatric Intensive Care and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. In her current role as a Clinical Educator her focus is on providing education to Clinicians in the Department of Psychiatry.
Renee attended her first Healing Intensive with Ron Roth in 2003 in Arizona, she knew then her life would never be the same; it would be forever changed. Renee has attended all of the retreats since that time and found that each retreat continues to be a sacred healing sanctuary for her soul. In the fall of 2010 Renee was professed a monk in the Spirit of Peace Monastic Community. Since her profession as a monk her relationship with the Divine has continued to grow into loving awareness - to live with an open heart.
Angelika’s gift of music touches the heart; through her inspiring compositions, soothing voice and instruments she channels the frequencies and healing energies of the angelic realms and leads us gently into that deeper space within. She sings ancient chants/Prayers from different traditions, Mantras for healing, Bhajans for singing along and her original songs accompanied by a 50 string Tamboura/Monochord and guitar.
Several contemporary mystics and masters gave special dispensation for Angelika’s music ministry to conduct powerful blessings. She has published 12 CDs and shares her music and inspirational talks worldwide at spiritual gatherings, ceremonies, conferences and healing retreats.
Three steps NECESSARY to attend the retreat
Step 1 - Pay your Registration Fee
The cost to attend the 2017 4-Day CLM Spring Retreat is $295 per person. Please select the Registration Fee ticket item above by pressing the ADD button to add it to your online shopping cart. Registration closes Saturday, April 01, 2017.
If you wish you may alternatively pay by sending a check or money order in the amount of $295 per person payable to: Celebrating Life Ministries, PO Box 1064, LaSalle, IL 61301.
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that a cancellation fee of $100 towards the CLM Retreat Registration Fee will be charged for cancellations received in writing prior to April 1st, 2017. There will be no refunds after that date.
Step 2 - Pay your All Inclusive Retreat Package
The cost of the All Inclusive Retreat Package is $650 per person for single occupancy, or $465 per person for double occupancy. Please select the appropriate All Inclusive Retreat Package ticket item above by pressing the ADD button to add it to your online shopping cart.
NOW AVAILABLE: We have opened up our Spring Retreat for COMMUTER with the purchase of the Meal Plan! Come join us for this 4 day Spring Retreat and sharing meals with our community!
If you wish you may alternatively pay by sending a check or money order payable to: Celebrating Life Ministries, PO Box 1064, LaSalle, IL 61301.
IMPORTANT: Please be advised that a cancellation fee of $150 towards the CLM ALL INCLUSIVE RETREAT PACKAGES will be charged for cancellations received in writing prior to April 1st, 2017. There will be no refunds after that date.
About the Meal Plan
Celebrating Life has created a delicious meal package in keeping with an intimate 4-day retreat. A wide selection of foods will be served; including vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free options. All meals will be served Buffet Style and provided with complimentary coffee, tea or iced tea. The 8 meals included are: Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening dinner; Friday, Saturday and Sunday breakfast and Friday and Saturday lunch.
The Westin Governor Hotel will be accommodating our group with more gluten-free, vegan/vegetarian options. The Hotel desires to inform each guest that should they choose to order anything “extra” (sodas or different meals, etc.) they will be charged individually by cash, credit card or room charges.
Any questions concerning the meal plan, contact Rita Regimbal at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-432-2550.
About the Westin Governor Morris Hotel
CLM is thrilled to offer four star hotel accommodations exuding modern luxury affiliated with a five star restaurant that will be providing our entire meal package. All hotel and meal reservations must be made via the CLM website. Because CLM is coordinating your reservation (hotel accommodations and meal plan) you do not need to contact the hotel for room or meal reservations.
Single, Double, Three or Four Occupancy Prices
- Single Occupancy (3 day stay) with ALL inclusive Meal Package including fees and taxes is $650 per person
- Double Occupancy (3 day stay) with ALL inclusive Meal Package including fees and taxes is $465 per person
- 3 or 4 persons sharing two / double beds in one room (3 day stay) with ALL inclusive Meal Package including fees and taxes is $385 per person (see below for more info)
NOTE: You can also email your Hotel Reservation requests to Rita or Cecelia for more information concerning these options: Rita Regimbal email@example.com
(908-432-2550) or Cecelia Walsh Griffin firstname.lastname@example.org
at 732-556-8151 (text msg) for the extact price (a link or code will be given to order this option).
Extended Stays (3 days before or 3 days after the spring retreat): The Westin Govenor Room Rate is $169 plus applicable taxes per day. To make extended stay reservations (which is not a part of the Retreat Package) please email or call either JV or Keisha at The Westin Governor:
Hotel CLM Group Rate is for arrival on Thursday, April 27, 2017 and departing on Sunday, April 30, 2017
Individual Guest Deposits/Confirmation: To confirm your attendance at our 4 Day Retreat, your Registeration Fee of $295 will be your down payment. Please contact Rita or Cecelia of your intention of your Hotel Room Preference to assure your stay at the Hotel. Later you can reserve and pay for your All Incusive Package with your choice of sleeping room with a valid credit card provided by the guest attending your Event.
Check-In/Out Time: Check-in time is 3:00 PM, check-out time is 12:00 PM. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available. Hotel’s Front Desk Staff can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are unavailable and for guests attending functions on departure day.
Early Departure Fee: If a guest who has requested a room within your Room Block checks out prior to the guest's reserved checkout date, the Hotel will add an early checkout fee to that guest's individual account (currently $50). Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay. The Hotel will inform your Group attendees of this potential charge upon check-in and requests that you also inform your attendees of this obligation.
Want to Share a Room:
For those wishing to share a room at this retreat, please contact Cecelia Walsh Griffin email@example.com
or 732-556-8151(text msg). There is no guarantee of finding a suitable roommate for you, however, she will do her best to network with others wishing to share a room and to let you know of the possibility.
Step 3 - Make Your Travel Plans to Morristown, NJ
The 2017 4-Day CLM Spring Retreat will be held on April 27-30, 2017. Registration begins at 3:00pm on April 27th. The Retreat concludes at Noon on April 30th. Detailed travel information is listed below. If you have any questions please contact Rita Regimbal firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-432-2550.
The Westin Governor Morris Hotel
2 Whippany Road
Morristown, NJ 07960
The Westin Governor Morris Hotel in Morristown, NJ is located minutes from I-287 and Route 24 in one of New Jersey's prime business hubs. The hotel is 25 minutes from Newark International Airport, 40 minutes from New York City, with train access directly into Penn Station in midtown Manhattan and convenient to downtown theaters, restaurants, and shopping.
From Newark Liberty International Airport: (EWR) 21 miles
• Exit the airport and follow signs for I-78 West and stay on for approximately 8.5 miles
• Take to Exit 48 for Route 24
• Stay on Route 24 West for approximately 9 miles
• Take to Exit 1A for /Whippany Road towards Morristown
• Travel for approximately 1 mile to the hotel
• Hotel will be on the right
• Morristown Train Station - 1 mile from hotel
By Hotel Shuttle
• Complimentary shuttle available but NOT from the AIRPORTS
• Shuttle reserved at the front desk for locations within a 5 mile radius
From Points North:
1 Take 287 South to Exit 37 (Route 24 East)
2 Follow Route 24 East to Exit 2A (Columbia Turnpike)
3 Exit the ramp and continue through five traffic lights
4 The hotel will be on the left
From Points South:
• Take 287 North to Exit 36A (Morris Avenue)
• Stay in the right lane, and the road will bear to the right. Immediately after that curve, take the first left (Lindsay Drive)
• The hotel will be on the left
From Points East:
• Travel West on Route 24 and take Exit 2A to Route 510 (Columbia Turnpike)
• Go straight through the first traffic light and continue to the end of Columbia Turnpike
• Go straight through the light to the hotel entrance on the left
From Points West:
• Take Route 78 East to Route 287 North
• Exit 36A (Morris Avenue) and bear right
• Turn left onto Lindsay Avenue
• The hotel will be on the left
From Route 80 East/West, George Washington Bridge, NE Pennsylvania:
• Follow to exit 43. Choose I-287 South
• Follow Signs for Route 287 (South-exit 37) Route 24 East
• Follow to the first exit 2A, Columbia Turnpike
• Follow straight Through the next 5 traffic lights and the hotel will be on the left side
Westin Governor Morris Hotel Parking Information
Complimentary self parking facilities are available at the hotel
Shuttle Options from Newark Liberty International Airport: (EWR) 21 miles
The Westin Governor Morris Hotel - Free shuttle provided anywhere within a 5 mile radius which includes downtown Morristown, the Morristown train station & downtown Madision. , But NOT from the Airports!!! Please call in advance to schedule a pickup or departure: 973-539-7300.
Signature Limousine - CLM has used this Limo Service from 2013 thru 2015.....A+. Signature is keeping the prices the same for Retreat Participants!!
Call John at (877) 336-0900......call (a month ahead) to make your reservations
From John: Welcome back CLM Retreat participants. Thank you for contacting us again this year. As always it is a pleasure to provide transportation services for the CLM Spring Retreat. Please see the all-inclusive (including all gratuity, tax, and tolls) rates to / from Newark International Liberty International Airport below. Will do our best to coordinate rides shares, indicate when calling which option you are interested in and if you are interested in a ride share. Please have your arrival time and flight number available when calling. Call for rates to/from JFK or LGA.
From Newark Liberty International Airport
Option 1: Sedan - Up to 3 Passengers........$85 (one way)
Option 2: SUV - Up to 5 Passengers......$100 (one way)
Option 3: VAN - Up to 10 Passengers....$150 (one way)
Please feel free to make your own transportation arrangements on your own as desired.
Westin Governor Morris Hotel Guidelines
The following are requests from The Westin Governor Morris Hotel and Celebrating Life Ministries:
- All individual room and food charges that are NOT apart of the ALL INCLUSIVE Retreat Package are the responsibility of the retreat participant at the Westin Governor hotel and their guest.
- No smoking is allowed.
- No food is allowed in the Conference areas.
- Hotel Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 noon.
- The Westine Governor and Celebrating Life Ministries do not assume any liability for the damage or loss of property or merchandise left in the hotel, prior to, during or following the retreat.
- FREE Complimentary parking is provided by the hotel. The Westin Governor and Celebrating Life Ministries do not assume liability for any damage, lost or stolen items while in the parking facility.
- The Westin Governor and Celebrating Life Ministries does not assume any responsibility for personal injuries suffered due to accidents while on their premises.
NOTE: We are looking forward to seeing you. If you have any questions concerning this or any other aspect of the Retreat, please feel free to contact CLM Coordinators or visit the Westin Governor Morris Hotel website at: www.westingovernormorris.com or call them at: 973-539-7300.
Sacred Objects for the Altar
Please remember to bring sacred objects (pictures, statue, rosary, bracelet, etc.) to help build our altar of devotion on Thursday evening. Your object will be blessed throughout the weekend and should be retrieved by you BEFORE your departure on Sunday.
Please bring your written PRAYER REQUESTS too, as there will be a Prayer Basket available at this four-day event as we lift up these prayers unto the Lord for healing and restoration.
There will also be opportunities during the retreat for you to help bless Celebrating Life Ministries' mission with your prayers and financial support. Donation envelopes will be made available on the registeration table for your convenience. Thank you.
Fragrance Free Environment
Upon your arrival please refrain from wearing frangrances of any kind out of respect for those who are allergic. Thank you.
Audio and Video Recording
All Celebrating Life Ministries events may be recorded and or photographed. Your participation, in whole or part, may be included in an audio or video program or a media publication to be published by Celebrating Life/Isaac Books. Your completed registration grants permission to Celebrating Life Ministries and Paul Funfsinn to publish or use the recordings or your picture.
IMPORTANT: NO PROFESSIONAL cameras, video or recording equipment are allowed at events unless approved by Celebrating Life. Feel free to use your digital cameras, smartphones and tablets to post to your Facebook, But NO videos will be allowed to be posted on any media boards/pages of any parts of the Healing Services, which includes Twitter and Instagram accounts.
Hotel Liaison - CLM Representatives:
The Westin Governor Morris Hotel Representatives:
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Retreat. If you have any questions concerning this or any other aspect of the Retreat please feel free to contact CLM.
Celebrating Life Ministries
P.O. Box 1064
La Salle, Illinois 61301
Susan Wallace: email@example.com
About Celebrating Life Ministries:
The CLM Retreat Registration Fee of $295.00 is a 100% donation to our Ministry and is tax deductible.
The All Inclusive Retreat Package Fee is NOT a tax deductible donation, but rather a business expense!
Celebrating Life Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions to our organization are tax deductible, as CLM is classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
What others have said...
- "The Spring Retreat was a moving, heart-filling, life changing event this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I feel my personal connection with God so strongly again. I feel him flowing through me and in me and as me and as the world and everyone else. My heart is open to God again and I am in a flow of his love. When I pause and revel in His presence I find myself smiling and laughing for no reason. At the retreat I was able to sing again like my young self, ecstatically praising Him and loving him. My body was moved by Him and I wanted to cry from joy many times."
- "It was an incredible 4 days! You probably don’t remember, with everyone leaving at the time, but I shared with you that it had a profound effect on me. I have indeed been able to return to “stillness” and sit with the Divine… MUCH more easily than prior to the Retreat and also really have internalized Jesus… much closer … a true friend. Thank you, thank you!"
- "The first night of the retreat you talked about being broken in order to be rebuilt by the Holy Spirit. Both my brother and I were amongst the first to be called up to receive a blessing. Somehow we ended up standing next to each other, both of us in a bit of a daze and neither of us knowing what to expect. I remember holding onto his hand, my eyes closed. When you came to me, you said something like, "Let go of his hand. We come as individuals, not to carry our family. Surrender, let it be." I began sobbing and shaking, because some of my biggest fears are around separation, responsibility for my loved ones and potentially losing them as I continue on my spiritual path. When you asked me to let go, I fell to the floor in tears and couldn't move my body for quite some time. After the retreat, upon returning home I noticed that my "normal" triggers weren't lighting me up. I was also aware of an increase in the flow of love between myself, my children and my husband. Today Divine Presence is with me at work. I learned that God is good, that he is everywhere and that he truly wants what is best for each of us."
- "I experienced a feeling of Love for God and Self that was stronger than anything else/all secondary relationships, and this Love is getting stronger. It was the first time I experienced such a palpable feeling that had such strength, knowingness and grace with it, that I know that I am fully supported in my journey of living centered in my relationship with God. I love witnessing how God works in such playful and unexpected ways, yet always hearing us as we are learning to better hear Him/Her. I learned that just being Me is enough, and that is my service."
© CLM 2018
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List
Safe & Secure