Level 1 - Prerequisites & Application
To request acceptance into the Spiritual Educational Program applicants will:
- Attend a four-day CLM Retreat or a one-day or a two-day CLM ZOOM Retreat
Complete the following after the Retreat or Workshop:
- Review the Level 1 Student Curriculum.
- Submit an email letter to Rev. Paul Funfsinn, email@example.com requesting acceptance into the program along with your reasons for wanting to enter our program, with an attached picture of yourself. Also include a 2 page reflection of your spiritual experiences during the Retreat or Workshop.
- Also CC this email to Susan Wallace: firstname.lastname@example.org our Educational Director and to her assistants: Renee Plendl: email@example.com, Dana Duryea: firstname.lastname@example.org, and Robert Bearden: BobBearden@hotmail.com
- NOTE, you must send in these requests by email to begin the first step is the application process.
"Upon acceptance into the program by Padre Paul, and to complete the application process, you will receive an email from Education Assistant, Monk Renee Plendl, outlining your next steps, which include sending your biography, contact information, and photographs to the Education Director, Rev. Susan Wallace, email@example.com. Please send all of this material in one email. Rev. Susan will contact you to schedule a phone conversation to orient you to the program. When this is complete, you will have permission to pay your Level 1 tuition and begin actively participating in the CLM Education Program.
Click to view the Level 1 Student Curriculum
© CLM 2022
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List
Safe & Secure