The Sacred Heart ~ Healing Retreat
February 12 & 13, 2021 ~ Online via Zoom
Please join Padre Paul Funfsinn and his special guests, Bishop Dana Duryea, Bishop Robert Bearden, and Monk Shari Shea, along with the CLM Healing Teams.
What you will experience at this healing event:
- An outpouring of God's love
- Coming together as a spiritual community
- Introducing your friends to this special event
- Being filled with the Holy Spirit
- Being prayed for by a group of community members
- Great teachings to apply spiritual principles
Padre Paul Funfsinn: "The Sacred Heart"
Bishop Dana Duryea: "The Promise Broken"
Bishop Robert Bearden: "Divine Romance"
Monk Shari Shea: "An Open Heart"
Padre Paul Funfsinn
Paul is co-founder of Celebrating Life Ministries with Ron Roth. Paul has a presence and power that moves people to tears when they are near him because of his relationship with the Divine. Experience his Love of the Father and Divine Mother and then watch your spiritual gifts begin to manifest in your own innate healing gifts. Leading prayer & healing services is his strength where signs and wonders follow.
Padre Paul has studied and worked along side of his spiritual mentor, Ron Roth, for over twenty-eight years until his passing. Paul now assumes the role of Spiritual Shepherd of Celebrating Life Ministries and continues to honor the healing legacy of Ron Roth. At this Four Day Healing Retreat, Padre Paul will share healing stories of how God has used him to "heal the sick" and "set people free" from oppression and negative energies. He will lead participants on this inner healing journey in finding where Heaven illuminates the Earth.
Come and let your hearts be set aflame with love!
Dana is an Ordained Spiritual Healer, a devoted Monk and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also the Founder/Director of the Foundation of Spiritual Development in San Rafael, California. Dana is a great teacher that keeps audiences on their toes as you never know what he might do next in his presentations.
Dana's love for science and the mystical adventures he undertakes has demonstrated to him that there is a Force, a Power and a Presence that leads us every single day by our senses, by our intuitions, and by tuning into the Universe where miracles happen. Dana's calming energy and wise observations of how energy works will change the way you see things and help participants find ways to tap into this fire that burns within always.
Robert is a crowd favorite here at CLM and other venues. Because of his devotion to the Divine in all that he says and does and the joy he brings to so many souls, he has been invited back to present some healing techniques from his travels to India earlier this year.
Robert is a Professed Monk, an Ordained Minister and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also an Awakened Oneness Trainer from his studies at the Oneness University in India and resides in San Fransisco, California.
Shari Shea is a devoted healer, light worker and teacher of truth principles, offering Lifestyle Coaching and Energy Healing Sessions. She became a certified Reiki practitioner in 1999. For the past ten years, Shari has been offering Healing Services at a variety of different venues throughout the Northeast and NYC. She is actively involved with Celebrating Life Ministries, based in Chicago.
Shari has traveled to many sacred places to deepen her spiritual practices throughout the US as well as Brazil and Israel. In early 2016 Shari released her first book, LIVING IN GRACE: An Evolving Spiritual Journey. Through her Healing Work, Shari emanates light, love and a joyful zest for life.
To learn more about her work please visit her website shown below:
Audio and Video Recording
All Celebrating Life Ministries events may be recorded and or photographed. Your participation, in whole or part, may be included in an audio or video program or a media publication to be published by Celebrating Life/Isaac Books. Your completed registration grants permission to Celebrating Life Ministries and Paul Funfsinn to publish or use the recordings or your picture.
IMPORTANT: NO PROFESSIONAL cameras, video or recording equipment are allowed at events unless approved by Celebrating Life. Feel free to use your digital cameras, smartphones and tablets to post to your Facebook, But NO videos will be allowed to be posted on any media boards/pages of any parts of the Healing Services, which includes Twitter and Instagram accounts.
What others have said...
- "The Spring Retreat was a moving, heart-filling, life changing event this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I feel my personal connection with God so strongly again. I feel him flowing through me and in me and as me and as the world and everyone else. My heart is open to God again and I am in a flow of his love. When I pause and revel in His presence I find myself smiling and laughing for no reason. At the retreat I was able to sing again like my young self, ecstatically praising Him and loving him. My body was moved by Him and I wanted to cry from joy many times."
- "It was an incredible 4 days! You probably don’t remember, with everyone leaving at the time, but I shared with you that it had a profound effect on me. I have indeed been able to return to “stillness” and sit with the Divine… MUCH more easily than prior to the Retreat and also really have internalized Jesus… much closer … a true friend. Thank you, thank you!"
- "The first night of the retreat you talked about being broken in order to be rebuilt by the Holy Spirit. Both my brother and I were amongst the first to be called up to receive a blessing. Somehow we ended up standing next to each other, both of us in a bit of a daze and neither of us knowing what to expect. I remember holding onto his hand, my eyes closed. When you came to me, you said something like, "Let go of his hand. We come as individuals, not to carry our family. Surrender, let it be." I began sobbing and shaking, because some of my biggest fears are around separation, responsibility for my loved ones and potentially losing them as I continue on my spiritual path. When you asked me to let go, I fell to the floor in tears and couldn't move my body for quite some time. After the retreat, upon returning home I noticed that my "normal" triggers weren't lighting me up. I was also aware of an increase in the flow of love between myself, my children and my husband. Today Divine Presence is with me at work. I learned that God is good, that he is everywhere and that he truly wants what is best for each of us."
- "I experienced a feeling of Love for God and Self that was stronger than anything else/all secondary relationships, and this Love is getting stronger. It was the first time I experienced such a palpable feeling that had such strength, knowingness and grace with it, that I know that I am fully supported in my journey of living centered in my relationship with God. I love witnessing how God works in such playful and unexpected ways, yet always hearing us as we are learning to better hear Him/Her. I learned that just being Me is enough, and that is my service."
© CLM 2021
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List