CLM's West of Heaven Healing Weekend
February 8-9, 2019 ~ Novato, California
Theme: Uncommon Blessings
Please join Padre Paul Funfsinn and his special guests, Monk Mary Kay Simmons, Rev. Dana Duryea, Rev. Robert Bearden, along with the amazing music of our dear friend, Angelika Schafer and the CLM Band; Ryan Rigoli, George Lopez and Francois Levannier for the CLM West of Heaven Healing Event in Novato, CA. Sponsored by "The Foundation for Spiritual Development", San Rafael, CA.
Save by registering for the Complete Weekend ($150, a $25 savings), or attend Friday Evening Only ($75) or Saturday Only ($100).
Click to Print West of Heaven Flyer
FRIDAY - February 8, 2019 - 7:30pm - 10:30pm
SATURDAY - February 9, 2019 - 9:30am - 5:00pm
(doors open one hour early)
SAVE $25 when you purchase the Combination of the Friday Night Healing Service with the ALL Day Saturday "West of Heaven Event" (FRIDAY 7:30 - 10:30 pm and on Saturday 9:30am - 5:00 pm). Limited Space Available! Last year we sold out for both West of Heaven events and we expect to SELL OUT again because of the healings that took place at our Spring Retreat and The Presence was so palpable for everyone present!
Meals are on your own on Saturday. No Refunds after January 8, 2019!
For those needing a hotel room please contact your favorite hotel. Last year we invited people to use the Novato Best Western, 800-625-7466, which was a couple of blocks from the Unity Church Anyone that calls Novato Bset Western and mentions “Celebrating Life Ministries” will receive a 12% discount to the best available rate at the time of booking. There will no physical tickets sent to you for those who register for this event. Your name will be listed at the Registration Table upon entering the conference room.
NOTE: CLM does NOT allow "video Taping of this event"!
Unity in Marin (Center)
600 Palm Drive, Hamilton Center
Novato, CA 94949
The Unity Center in Marin, Novato, CA is located 45 minutes north of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Padre Paul Funfsinn
Paul is co-founder of Celebrating Life Ministries with Ron Roth. Paul has a presence and power that moves people to tears when they are near him because of his relationship with the Divine. Experience his Love of the Father and Divine Mother and then watch your spiritual gifts begin to manifest in your own innate healing gifts. Leading prayer & healing services is his strength where signs and wonders follow.
Padre Paul has studied and worked along side of his spiritual mentor, Ron Roth, for over twenty-eight years until his passing. Paul now assumes the role of Spiritual Shepherd of Celebrating Life Ministries and continues to honor the healing legacy of Ron Roth. At this Four Day Healing Retreat, Padre Paul will share healing stories of how God has used him to "heal the sick" and "set people free" from oppression and negative energies. He will lead participants on this inner healing journey in finding where Heaven illuminates the Earth.
Come and let your hearts be set aflame with love!
Dana is an Ordained Spiritual Healer, a devoted Monk and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also the Founder/Director of the Foundation of Spiritual Development in San Rafael, California. Dana is a great teacher that keeps audiences on their toes as you never know what he might do next in his presentations.
Dana's love for science and the mystical adventures he undertakes has demonstrated to him that there is a Force, a Power and a Presence that leads us every single day by our senses, by our intuitions, and by tuning into the Universe where miracles happen. Dana's calming energy and wise observations of how energy works will change the way you see things and help participants find ways to tap into this fire that burns within always.
Robert is a crowd favorite here at CLM and other venues. Because of his devotion to the Divine in all that he says and does and the joy he brings to so many souls, he has been invited back to present some healing techniques from his travels to India earlier this year.
Robert is a Professed Monk, an Ordained Minister and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also an Awakened Oneness Trainer from his studies at the Oneness University in India and resides in San Fransisco, California.
Mary Kay Simmons
Mary Kay was born a Catholic in Minnesota and raised in California; she is the middle child of three.
A lover of education, Mary Kay received her MS degree in Nursing from University of California, San Francisco.
In her mid 20’s Mary Kay began to explore Eastern spirituality and alternative healing modalities and to see healers.
In 2004 she began her journey with Celebrating Life ministries and was professed a Monk in 2012. CLM has been Life changing for Mary Kay. Because of her association with CLM, Mary Kay became awakened through the teachings and processes of Sri Bhagavan in India, and received deep healing and became a trusted guide from the Casa de Dom Ignacio in Brazil
Mary Kay graduated in 2013 from The Altar of Creation healing school and offers private healing sessions in SF in addition to working full time as a nurse at Sutter Health.
In 2018 Mary Kay began studies at Foundation for Spiritual Development (FSD) in San Rafael.
Mary Kay's deepest desire is to serve as a loving and compassionate human being shining light on this Earth walk.
Angelika’s gift of music touches the heart; through her inspiring compositions, soothing voice and instruments she channels the frequencies and healing energies of the angelic realms and leads us gently into that deeper space within. She sings ancient chants/Prayers from different traditions, Mantras for healing, Bhajans for singing along and her original songs accompanied by a 50 string Tamboura/Monochord and guitar.
Several contemporary mystics and masters gave special dispensation for Angelika’s music ministry to conduct powerful blessings. She has published 12 CDs and shares her music and inspirational talks worldwide at spiritual gatherings, ceremonies, conferences and healing retreats.
Fragrance Free Environment
Upon your arrival please refrain from wearing frangrances of any kind out of respect for those who are allergic. Thank you.
Audio and Video Recording
All Celebrating Life Ministries events may be recorded and or photographed. Your participation, in whole or part, may be included in an audio or video program or a media publication to be published by Celebrating Life/Isaac Books. Your completed registration grants permission to Celebrating Life Ministries and Paul Funfsinn to publish or use the recordings or your picture.
IMPORTANT: NO PROFESSIONAL cameras, video or recording equipment are allowed at events unless approved by Celebrating Life. Feel free to use your digital cameras, smartphones and tablets to post to your Facebook, But NO videos will be allowed to be posted on any media boards/pages of any parts of the Healing Services, which includes Twitter and Instagram accounts.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event. If you have any questions please feel free to contact CLM.
Celebrating Life Ministries
P.O. Box 1064
La Salle, Illinois 61301
Paul Funfsinn: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Celebrating Life Ministries:
The CLM Registration Fee is a 100% donation to our Ministry and is tax deductible.
Celebrating Life Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions to our organization are tax deductible, as CLM is classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
What others have said...
- "The Spring Retreat was a moving, heart-filling, life changing event this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I feel my personal connection with God so strongly again. I feel him flowing through me and in me and as me and as the world and everyone else. My heart is open to God again and I am in a flow of his love. When I pause and revel in His presence I find myself smiling and laughing for no reason. At the retreat I was able to sing again like my young self, ecstatically praising Him and loving him. My body was moved by Him and I wanted to cry from joy many times."
- "It was an incredible 4 days! You probably don’t remember, with everyone leaving at the time, but I shared with you that it had a profound effect on me. I have indeed been able to return to “stillness” and sit with the Divine… MUCH more easily than prior to the Retreat and also really have internalized Jesus… much closer … a true friend. Thank you, thank you!"
- "The first night of the retreat you talked about being broken in order to be rebuilt by the Holy Spirit. Both my brother and I were amongst the first to be called up to receive a blessing. Somehow we ended up standing next to each other, both of us in a bit of a daze and neither of us knowing what to expect. I remember holding onto his hand, my eyes closed. When you came to me, you said something like, "Let go of his hand. We come as individuals, not to carry our family. Surrender, let it be." I began sobbing and shaking, because some of my biggest fears are around separation, responsibility for my loved ones and potentially losing them as I continue on my spiritual path. When you asked me to let go, I fell to the floor in tears and couldn't move my body for quite some time. After the retreat, upon returning home I noticed that my "normal" triggers weren't lighting me up. I was also aware of an increase in the flow of love between myself, my children and my husband. Today Divine Presence is with me at work. I learned that God is good, that he is everywhere and that he truly wants what is best for each of us."
- "I experienced a feeling of Love for God and Self that was stronger than anything else/all secondary relationships, and this Love is getting stronger. It was the first time I experienced such a palpable feeling that had such strength, knowingness and grace with it, that I know that I am fully supported in my journey of living centered in my relationship with God. I love witnessing how God works in such playful and unexpected ways, yet always hearing us as we are learning to better hear Him/Her. I learned that just being Me is enough, and that is my service."
© CLM 2019
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List
Safe & Secure