Celebrating Heaven in Novato
(formerly West of Heaven)
Friday, September 15 + Saturday, September 16, 2023
Please join Padre Paul Funfsinn and his special guests, Bishop Dana Duryea, and Bishop Robert Bearden, musicians Monk George Lopez, Monk Ryan Rigoli, and Rev. Angelika Schafer, along with the CLM team. Special Friday night guests include Rev. Miriam Karell, Dr. Liza Fox, and Summer Shapiro.
Please note: In accordance with Marin County guidelines, everyone attending will need to provide proof of a negative COVID test each day at the door. Masks are optional for those who choose to wear one! By attending this retreat, you are responsible for your health choices.
What you will experience at this healing event:
- An outpouring of God's love
- An affirmation of your identity in God
- Coming together as a spiritual community
- Experiencing a special Rosh Hashanah service
- Being filled with the Holy Spirit
- Being prayed for by a group of community members
- Great teachings to apply spiritual principles
Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life emerges!
-2 Corinthians 5:17 (MSG)
Intention colors: Orange, lavender, and green
Watch the sneak peek video here.
Friday night: "Shining the Light"
Special Rosh Hashanah service with Rev. Miriam Karell, Dr. Liza Fox, and Summer Shapiro
Padre Paul Funfsinn: "The Truth Will Set Us Free"
Bishop Robert Bearden: "Divine Identity"
Bishop Dana Duryea: "Who Are You?"
Unity in Marin (Center)
600 Palm Drive, Hamilton Center
Novato, CA 94949
The Unity Center in Marin, Novato, CA is located 45 minutes north of the San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
Padre Paul Funfsinn
For over 40 years, Padre Paul has been a Spiritual Leader of Celebrating Life Ministries and continues the Healing Ministry legacy of Rev Ron Roth. Paul has a prophetic gift of reading people's hearts from his relationship with the Holy Spirit as well as welcoming people into God's Holy Presence. Leading prayer & healing services, as well as private spiritual consultation, is his strength where heaven and earth meet up!
Padre Paul was a mentor under international healer Rev Ron Roth, for 28 years until his passing. Paul now assumes the role of Spiritual Shepherd of this loving community and his mission is to "heal the sick" and "set people free" from oppression and negative energies.
Dana is an Ordained Spiritual Healer, a devoted Monk and serves as a Bishop within our Celebrating Life Community. He is also the Founder/Director of the Foundation of Spiritual Development in San Rafael, California. Dana is a great teacher that keeps audiences on their toes as you never know what he might do next in his presentations.
Dana's love for science and the mystical adventures he undertakes has demonstrated to him that there is a Force, a Power and a Presence that leads us every single day by our senses, by our intuitions, and by tuning into the Universe where miracles happen. Dana's calming energy and wise observations of how energy works will change the way you see things and help participants find ways to tap into this fire that burns within always.
Robert Bearden is a dedicated spiritual healer in San Francisco.
He has studied various principles of healing in Brazil, India, Canada, Mexico, and throughout North America. In 2022 he experienced Medjugorje for the second time to deepen his own personal connection with God. Robert is an Ordained Monk and serves as a Bishop within CLM.
Rev. Miriam Karell
Rev. Miriam Hope Karell is an Ordained Spiritual Healer and a Novice with CLM. She is also a teacher in training at FSD and a Deeksha giver and Peak State Sevak with the Golden Age Movement. Her way of accessing the expansive field of ‘All That Is’ and mystical states, is through art, poetry, writings, music and dance. What inspires her is kindness and to feel hearts open and soften through Grace. Miriam loves to holds space and be a guide for people’s spiritual growth and healing whether through her work with businesses or in meditation classes.
Ryan Rigoli is a Professed Monk and Musician in Celebrating Life where he shares God’s healing Presence through devotional music, prayer, and wisdom rooted in the Heart. From a young age, Ryan was a seeker of truth, immersing himself in the mystical teachings of many traditions. Through personal experiences that awakened his Heart, he realized Love’s essential role in living a life of inner freedom and joy as his offering in the world.
As a Spiritual Coach & Teacher, Ryan draws upon his own journey of awakening consciousness to support people as they deepen in their spiritual growth & connection with God. Ryan is a teacher at the Foundation for Spiritual Development, a Deeksha Giver & Peak State Sevak with the Golden Age Movement, and is trained as an Integral Coach ®. He will be releasing his fifth piano album this year, called 'Harmony', in collaboration with his father, as a way to support people with healing and inner peace.
George Lopez is a monk with Celebrating Life Ministries and is also blessed to be a part of the music ministry for CLM. He has been a spiritual seeker since a very young age. God has gifted him graciously with multiple creative abilities; music, sewing, cooking.
In the act of creating he finds some of his deepest and most direct connection to God. Life has taught him that in the end, connection and the path to God is what matters most.
Angelika’s gift of music touches the heart; through her inspiring compositions, soothing voice and instruments she channels the frequencies and healing energies of the angelic realms and leads us gently into that deeper space within. She sings ancient chants/Prayers from different traditions, Mantras for healing, Bhajans for singing along and her original songs accompanied by a 50 string Tamboura/Monochord and guitar.
Several contemporary mystics and masters gave special dispensation for Angelika’s music ministry to conduct powerful blessings. She has published 12 CDs and shares her music and inspirational talks worldwide at spiritual gatherings, ceremonies, conferences and healing retreats.
Dr. Liza Fox
Liza has a doctorate in Clinical Psychology and an undergraduate degree in Interdisciplinary Art. She currently practices as an Inner Work Guide in private practice in Sebastopol, Ca and is a circle tender for Into the Garden, an online healing collective. Liza is a mother of 15 year old twins, student of a mystical garden and devotee to the divine. She is a student in the Celebrating Life Student Program and the Foundation for Spiritual Development.
Summer is an artist, teacher, musician and child educator. Through all of her work, she aims to create spaces where people can tap into more of who they truly are, often with a focus on authenticity and laughter. Summer has been exploring and deepening her relationship with God for many years. Summer is grateful for opportunities that call her into service with God, and she loves working with groups. Summer is a student at the Foundation for Spiritual Development and a community member of Celebrating Life Ministries.
Fragrance Free Environment
Upon your arrival please refrain from wearing frangrances of any kind out of respect for those who are allergic. Thank you.
Audio and Video Recording
All Celebrating Life Ministries events may be recorded and or photographed. Your participation, in whole or part, may be included in an audio or video program or a media publication to be published by Celebrating Life/Isaac Books. Your completed registration grants permission to Celebrating Life Ministries and Paul Funfsinn to publish or use the recordings or your picture.
IMPORTANT: NO PROFESSIONAL cameras, video or recording equipment are allowed at events unless approved by Celebrating Life. Feel free to use your digital cameras, smartphones and tablets to post to your Facebook, But NO videos will be allowed to be posted on any media boards/pages of any parts of the Healing Services, which includes Twitter and Instagram accounts.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event. If you have any questions please feel free to contact CLM.
Celebrating Life Ministries
P.O. Box 1064
La Salle, Illinois 61301
Paul Funfsinn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Maya Paul: email@example.com
About Celebrating Life Ministries:
The CLM Registration Fee is a 100% donation to our Ministry and is tax-deductible.
Celebrating Life Ministries is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. All contributions to our organization are tax-deductible, as CLM is classified as a public charity under section 509(a)(2) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
What others have said...
- "The Spring Retreat was a moving, heart-filling, life changing event this past weekend. Thank you! Thank you!"
- "I feel my personal connection with God so strongly again. I feel him flowing through me and in me and as me and as the world and everyone else. My heart is open to God again and I am in a flow of his love. When I pause and revel in His presence I find myself smiling and laughing for no reason. At the retreat I was able to sing again like my young self, ecstatically praising Him and loving him. My body was moved by Him and I wanted to cry from joy many times."
- "It was an incredible 4 days! You probably don’t remember, with everyone leaving at the time, but I shared with you that it had a profound effect on me. I have indeed been able to return to “stillness” and sit with the Divine… MUCH more easily than prior to the Retreat and also really have internalized Jesus… much closer … a true friend. Thank you, thank you!"
- "The first night of the retreat you talked about being broken in order to be rebuilt by the Holy Spirit. Both my brother and I were amongst the first to be called up to receive a blessing. Somehow we ended up standing next to each other, both of us in a bit of a daze and neither of us knowing what to expect. I remember holding onto his hand, my eyes closed. When you came to me, you said something like, "Let go of his hand. We come as individuals, not to carry our family. Surrender, let it be." I began sobbing and shaking, because some of my biggest fears are around separation, responsibility for my loved ones and potentially losing them as I continue on my spiritual path. When you asked me to let go, I fell to the floor in tears and couldn't move my body for quite some time. After the retreat, upon returning home I noticed that my "normal" triggers weren't lighting me up. I was also aware of an increase in the flow of love between myself, my children and my husband. Today Divine Presence is with me at work. I learned that God is good, that he is everywhere and that he truly wants what is best for each of us."
- "I experienced a feeling of Love for God and Self that was stronger than anything else/all secondary relationships, and this Love is getting stronger. It was the first time I experienced such a palpable feeling that had such strength, knowingness and grace with it, that I know that I am fully supported in my journey of living centered in my relationship with God. I love witnessing how God works in such playful and unexpected ways, yet always hearing us as we are learning to better hear Him/Her. I learned that just being Me is enough, and that is my service."
© CLM 2023
Co-founders Paul Funfsinn (L), Spiritual Leader and Director of Celebrating Life Ministries and the late Ron Roth (R), Spiritual Shepherd Emeritus.
Join CLM's Mailing List